Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Tadulako Science and Technology Journal must be
- Written in English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 5 pages and no more than 10 pages. Editors will evaluate if a paper is needing more than 10 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Tadulako Science and Technology Journal paper template
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of the paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has 230 to250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes, and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 30 references primarily with a minimum of 60% to journal papers.
Please contact info firstname.lastname@example.org for the problems.