Main Article Content
Background: High-alert drugs require special attention when used because they can cause adverse reactions. High-alert drugs are classified into 3, namely, concentrated electrolytes, LASA, and cytostatics. Objectives: This study aimed to determine the evaluation of High-alert drug storage at the central pharmacy of Ratu Zalecha Martapura Hospital. Material and Methods: The research was conducted using a descriptive method, with observational data collection using an observation checklist sheet. The population and study sample took data on all High-alert medicines at the central pharmacy of Ratu Zalecha Martapura Hospital. Results: High alert drug storage was based on SOP, placed in a central pharmacy using the FIFO and FEFO methods, was placed in a separate place based on cytotoxic drug groups, electrolyte concentrates, and others. High alert drug storage according to storage temperature requirements for each drug (cold temperature and room temperature), was labeled "high alert" and electrolyte concentrates were only available in pharmaceutical installations. Conclusions: The conclusion of this research was High-alert drug storage in the Pharmaceutical installation of Ratu Zalecha Martapura Hospital have been qualified seven (7) criteria based on Minister of Health Decision Nu. 1128 of 2022 and Minister of Health Regulation Nu. 72 of 2016. Good and correct drug storage is very important in order to maintain the quality and quality of drugs.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Abdallah, A. (2014). Implementing quality initiatives in healthcare organizations: Drivers and challenges. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 27(3), 166–181. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJHCQA-05-2012-0047
- Anandani, G. I., Fauziah, R., & Rusmana, W. E. (2022). Evaluation of Antibiotic Drug Storage System Using Fifo and Fefo Methods in the Pharmacy Warehouse of Hospital X. Cerdika: Jurnal Ilmiah Indonesia, 2(3), 364–372. https://doi.org/10.36418/cerdika.v2i3.355
- Ardiani, R. (2020). Overview of High Alert Drug Storage at Kardinah Hospital Tegal City. Tegal.
- Haryadi, D., & Trisnawati, W. (2022). Evaluation of High Alert Drug Storage in Juanda Kuningan Hospital Pharmacy Installation. Jurnal Farmasi Muhammadiyah Kuningan, 7(1), 7–13. Retrieved from http://ojs.stikes-muhammadiyahku.ac.id/index.php/jfarmaku
- Hidayati, N. R., Indawati, I., Indriaty, S., & Lestiyani, S. (2021). Evaluation of the Appropriateness of High Alert Drug Storage in the Inpatient Pharmacy Installation of Plumbon Partner Hospital. Journal of Pharmacopolium, 4(3), 230–241.
- Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. Regulation of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia Number 72 of 2016 concerning Pharmaceutical Service Standards in Hospitals. , Pub. L. Nu. Number 72 of 2016, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia (2016). Indonesia.
- Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. Decree of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia Number HK.01.07/MENKES/1128/2022 Regarding Hospital Accreditation Standards. , Pub. L. Nu. HK.01.07/MENKES/1128/2022 (2022). Indonesia.
- Nahdha, Helsawati, Fridewini, A., Rahmi, N., Sari, O.M., Sandi, D.A.D., et al. (2023). Emergency Trolley Management in Hospital Inpatient Rooms. Jurnal Inovasi Farmasi Indonesia. 4(2), 88-97.
- Putra, A.M.P. (2016). Suitability of High Alert Drug Storage at X Hospital of South Borneo on 2015 . Jurnal Ilmiah Farmasi Terapan dan Kesehatan, 1, 41-47.
- Rahmatullah, S.W., Putra, A.M.P., Hadi, A., Syahrina, D., Febrianti, F., Ariyani, R.D., et al. (2023). Evaluation of LASA (Look Alike Sound Alike) Drug Storage in the Outpatient Service Unit of Brig. H. Hasan Basry Kandangan. Health Research Journal of Indonesia, 1(5), 216-221.
- Sandi, DAD. (2018). Pattern of therapy and evaluation of the suitability of antihypertensive therapy at the appo farma pharmacy, Banjarbaru. Borneo Journal of Pharmascientech. 2(2), 65-70.
- Suhartini, & Ambo Ralla, Y. (2022). Evaluation of LASA Drug Storage in the Pharmacy Department of Stella Maris Hospital Makassar. Jurnal Kesehatan Yamasi Makassar, 6(1), 75–82. Retrieved from http://journal.yamasi.ac.id
- Wahyuni, A., Rita Puspa Negara, A., & Nurmiati, N. (2021). Evaluation of High Alert Drug Storage at Banjarbaru Tk. IV Guntung Payung Hospital. Jurnal Insan Farmasi Indonesia, 4(2). https://doi.org/10.36387/jifi.v4i2.241
- Yuliana Sari, E. (2019). The Effect of Using POP-UP Book Learning Media on Learning Outcomes of OV Class Students of SDN 2 Bendungan, Gondang District, Tulungagung Regency. Edustream: Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar, 3(2), 16–22.