Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscript are typed 1,5 spaced in A4; uses a 10-point font Arial (except titles with 14 fonts and bold); employs upright letter, italics only for name of species, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The Manuscript has been Stucture based on template
Details about GUIDANCE FOR AUTHORS can be downloaded here
TYPES OF ARTICLES
Natural Sciences: Journal of Science and Technology publishes original research articles, reviews and scientific notes or short communications in the fields of science and technology. It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that the manuscript is written in appropriate English. Non-English-speaking authors are strongly encouraged to consult a professional proof-reading service prior to submission. The editorial board maintains the option of returning, before evaluation, manuscripts which do not meet the instructions and/or acceptable standards of English.
A. Original articles: they should be no longer that ten pages as a rule or no more than 8.000 words (including tables and picture), including references, tables and figures (see ‘Manuscript structure’ for more information). The number of references should not exceed 60.
B. Review articles: Their length is limited to fifteen pages or about 60,000 characters, spaces excluded but all items included (text, references, tables, figures...). The usual division into ‘materials and methods, results and discussion’ may be replaced by a more adapted structure.
C. Short communications: Natural Sciences: Journal of Science and Technology publishes brief notes or short communications to report information and observation for which replication is not possible or additional data cannot be easily obtained and which have an exceptional scientific interest and should be written at least 2.000 words.