Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Tadulako Social Science and Humaniora Journal must be
- Written in English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 5 pages and no more than 10 pages. Editors will evaluate if a paper is needing more than 10 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and chooseIEEE style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Tadulako Social Science and Humaniora Journal paper template
- Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of the paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has 230 to250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes, and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 30 references primarily with a minimum of 60% to journal papers.
Please contact info firstname.lastname@example.org for the problems.